Trekkers used to ask for shelter and something to eat, unknowingly, Sita Gurung plunged into hotel industry in 1982 opening Hotel Panorama at Tadapani, her birth-place. The lofty mountains, pristine nature, rhododendron forest of Tadapani lures to any visitors. Hotel Panorama, situated in Tadapani hill, gives mirror view of Annapurna south as if zoomed by big lens camera. Spread in 5 acre land, we are proud to have the best Himalaya view with own private Rhododendron forest.
Another wing of Hotel Panorama (with the same name) was established in 1998. Hotel Panorama is a well-known homely atmosphere hotel catering all the tourists need. Attentive, responsible and friendly staffs make your holiday trip memorable. We have received innumerable positive comments for cleanliness and hospitality.
As the name suggests, panoramic Mountain View of Annapurna south and Virgin Mt. Fishtail (6993m) is seen from our hotel premises. Moreover, our sister concern retreat resort [Tushita-Nepal] gives breath-taking 360 degree view of Annapurna Himalayas, lake, forest, valley and villages. We are approximately, 200 km west to Kathmandu in a beautiful valley of enchanting natural wonders!
- Annapurna Himalaya seen from the hotel premises.
- Fewa Lake and Barahi Temple is just 3 minute walking distance.
- World Peace Stupa is seen just in- front from our balcony
- 24 rooms with all the modern amenities, 24 hrs hot water to refresh
- Satellite LCD television, climate controlled rooms, Free WI-FI internet
- Music, Yoga and Meditation room to revitalize
- Nature therapy and Ayurveda massage on your request
- Used of local skill and materials; Stone architecture crafted with conscience
- Doctor on call, Safe deposit vault, Baggage store, Spacious parking
- Organic Vegetables supplied directly from local farmers
- Sustainable energy source used (solar light + solar cooker)
- Barbeque place and open space to watch stars
We are 200 km away from the capital city Kathmandu. Airfare is 120 USD and tourist bus is 15 USD . May you request us for booking so that we can send you E-ticket. We are just 4 km away from the Pokhara airport or tourist bus stop. Taxi may take Rs 400 to come to us. However, we can give you pick up service by our car at Rs 500. Just give us a call at 9856038763 Mr. Krishna KC
Tourist coming from India border:
There are three major entry points; Kakarbhitta, Birgunj & Sunauli border. Direct bus service to Pokhara is available on the spot. However, bargaining for the ticket price is recommended as it is a part of Indian culture. Tourist entering from Sunauli border can visit Lumbini (the birth-place of Lord Buddha) as it is not more than 28 km. It is a good opportunity to visit such holy place and find peace of mind.
We can send you a car / jeep for pick-up service at reasonable price. People more than 2 person or group of 6 -10 is recommended to ask for rent a car service for comfortable journey.
For your reference;
Car Pick up service from Sunauli or Birgunj border costs: USD 120
Jeep or Hiace Van from Sunauli or Birgunj border costs: USD 190
Lumbini Visit or Chitwan Jungle safari trip is added extra charge..
For information call us at: Tel- 00977- 61-463763 / 464457 (Mobile: 9856038763)